IM2-6: Establishing a Prayer Ministry for Peoples & Places
Interceding for Peoples & Places
The session begins with instruction in developing and mobilizing a prayer team to undergird the missional efforts. This will be a highly pragmatic session designed to work out the details of your prayer ministry. Prayer walking, prayer team building and practical preparations will be the focus of this seminar.
Participants will be encouraged to:
1. Develop an effective prayer ministry.
2. Listen for God’s Voice concerning ministry to people and place.
3. Engage in directed ministry activity.
1. Establishing a Prayer Ministry for Peoples & Places
2. Persevering Prayer Case Stories
3. Paradigm for Effective Prayer Team
4. Listening for the Voice of God
5. Field Work Planning